Friday, February 13, 2009

Don't expect too much

Okay this is my third blog of the day but don't be expecting this all the time. Thought as I am just learning I would whack down a bit about what I'm up to and give you a bit of 'insight' into the life of a geordie girl. Oh my puns are amazing.

I now live in London having moved to work in advertising. Not this door to door selling or leafleting shit actually in an agency. I am still trying to find my feet and feel pretty overwhelmed and out of my depth most of the time but we'll not tell the big bosses this in the current climate. May not be the best career move ever. I am pretty as normal as can be considered normal. I like a lot of random stuff and may not be what you think If you were ever to meet me.

Enough now. Won't give too much away and loose the need to write about the insight.

Will be back!

Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment